Please read our website policy carefully before using the website ongoose.com.
- Collection of Personal Information. Goose Technologies only collects personal information with your specific knowledge and consent. For example, when you register for our services through submission of a form, contact us via electronic mail or other means, or create a user name and/or password, you may be asked to provide personal information such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address.
- Children May Not Divulge Personal Information. Individuals who are under thirteen (13) years of age are not permitted to use the website. Goose Technologies does not knowingly collect or use any information from individuals under thirteen (13) years of age.
- Use of Personal Information. Goose Technologies uses personal information in order to provide better service and communication to you through the website. For example, Goose Technologies uses personal information to establish your account, to provide support to customers accessing the Goose’s extranet system, to understand your specific needs, and to communicate with you regarding sales orders and inquires.
Goose Technologies will comply with a request to provide your personal information to a third party made pursuant to state or federal law or regulation, court order, or legal process. Additionally, Goose Technologies may disclose personal information to the extent necessary to (a) detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues; (b) prevent, remedy, or enforce the website terms and conditions of use; or (c) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Goose, its users or the general public.
- Access to and Accuracy of Your Information. Goose Technologies strives to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. You may correct factual errors in your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections.
- Our Commitment to Data Security. Goose Technologies values your trust and is committed to keeping your information secure. To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, Goose Technologies utilizes industry standard physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard any personal information.
Goose Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
M C Design House, 27, Rohini Layout, Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500 081, INDIA
+91 40 6603 5656.